Why Be a Fanatic?
Flag Football Fanatics is a non-profit youth organization that prides itself on providing a fun, safe, and positive atmosphere. The game of football provides unique opportunities for our children to grow both emotionally and physically.
We strongly believe in giving back to the community, and with this mindset, we have become the LARGEST NFL Flag Football organization in the state of Ohio with almost 5,800 participants in 2013 and the 2nd Largest in the USA. Our communication with you (the parents) has also helped us grow tremendously as we make a strong effort to return all phone calls and emails WITHIN 48 hours. Feel free to contact us anytime and remember that you can always register Online or by Mail.
- As of June 2014, Flag Football Fanatics has donated $35,550.00 to charitable organizations such as: Make-A-Wish Foundation, IknowIcan.org, Patches of Light, Rockin' Out Cancer, The Scoliosis Foundation, Hope for Daylan, Children's Hospital and Nellie's Catwalk 4 Kids
- Almost 750 scholarships to children to participate in our league
- 150 Meals delivered through Meals on Wheels
- A portion of every child's registration is donated to the Boomer Esiason's Foundation for cystic fibrosis
- The ONLY organization that uploads bi-weekly Highlight Videos for every location (3-5 minutes)
- The ONLY organization that allows parents/coaches to enter individual player stats weekly (Touchdowns, Interceptions, Sacks, and more!)
- Interactive message board for parents, players, and coaches
- Standings and Scores posted and updated weekly
- The ONLY organization that allows Parents and Fans to upload their own pictures directly to our website for out of town family and other Flag Football Fanatics to view!
- The ONLY youth organization to play inside THE HORSESHOE stadium at Ohio State University (Click Here for Video), Paul Brown Stadium home of the Cincinnati Bengals (Click Here for Video) and Invesco Field home of the Denver Broncos (Click Here for Video)
- Authentic NFL reversible flag football jerseys for every child
- Children get to keep their NFL Flag Belts
- Every child receives an Award at the end of the season
- We help build friendships for your child by putting him/her on the same team as children that live in your neighborhood and/or go to the same school